Zombie..

Piles and Piles..

They just keep growing everyday. nope, it's not the books on my table.. It's the homework! And it's not that I didn't do my homework. one, I didn't come to school, I had no idea lit hw was suppose to be handed up the day before. yes, i came to school the day before ytd and I was busy spamming homework already. I didn't even have much time to rest yesterday! What's this!!! I'm gonna be stuck at my desk doing 2 E math graph questions, Chinese zuo ye (1, 2 and 3), 2 Lit essays (one with 2 qn and the other with 3, so 5 in total), SS hol. homework which I have absolutely forgotten what. And guess what? I was just reminded today - and just remembered too, somehow - that there's ss tomorrow and need to hand in hol. hw. γ—γΎγ£γŸ!

Today had E. lit, English and E math periods only. and yet? I've got this "huge" pile of homework to do. And I just got back. and I've not eaten. GRAHH!! I think I'll be staying up late today T-T No matter what ... no matter how ultra tired I am right now .. zzz ....

Comments