Friday + Saturday post

Friday: 7 days is not enough.

There's simply too much homework, too little time for us to study, poor management time (one due to to teacher teaching late & the other, my mind's kind of in a bombardment right now, seeing that I've got so much going on between jan & feb ..) and .. not enough sleep :\

That pretty much sumed up everything today. I wouldn't wanna say much, 'cos It's 12.33am right now and i'm am so gonna grab my bolster and tuck myself into bed anytime soon after blogging ._.

Homework:
English - 2 newspaper articles from the "IN" section, have to write summary and reflection.
E math - 3 graph questions from textbook.
A math - the number of questions to do practically is equilavent to doing an a math test paper.
Chinese - 4 questions (like li jie wen da) and passage is from dou hao (chinese newspaper).
Physics - Practice questions in textbook pg 218-219.
Chemistry - wb pg 47-50.
E lit - essay, one question (from one chapter)
P geog - test paper (three questions this time round) and one random ws, dun even know how to read the diagram.
SS - study for next week's SEQ quiz. In fact, I've an extra homework.

Extra homework: to not only study ss, but every other subject as well. Monday and Tuesday we've got camp. wednesday-friday quiz week. saturday (aka tml, im typing this on friday "night") packed with gz in the morning, grow to lead in the afternoon, ye in the evening and dinner & fellowship time with them afterwards. Sunday packed too. morning follow regina to plmc. afternoon 4pm church. dinner with 149 after that.

can anyone tell me how i'm gonna complete all that crappy hw and study all those subjects by

SUNDAY?????

Saturday: All good. I think.

Stress level's going up and up, but I've chosen to stop worrying so much. hey, it ain't o lvls yet. As long as I do my constant revision, I'm gonna do fine. even if it kinda means to not really do well for the up coming class tests =.= still, I'll do my best, I'll do my best.

Had guzheng ldr's prac this morning with guof and keely. All that was needed to be done was to make some edits to the song to make it sound more complicated.. and esp. to show the judges our jia shu. shu lian, etcetcetc. esp. coordination with the entire guzheng tuan. It's just three pages (without the slow part > man ban) and with the first page, lao shi took like.. an hour and a half to get it done .. yawn yawn .. It's now kinda complex, didn't really like it at first, but oh well. See how it goes when we try it out with the entire gz tuan this coming week .. or next week.

I was late. really late. my lao shi had treated the three of us to lunch!! :DD yeah, and as a result, I was late. BUTTTT!!! samuel wasn't there yet =x phew. Pastor William was talking though. hehe, his son so cute!! I don't know how to spell his name =x

Though I was as zombie as yesterday night, I was able to concentrate better. at least much better than last night. but it's perhaps because I felt it related to me more than yesterday night. Pastor William's really good! ahhhaha! very engaging (: As for the singing part and Pastor William speaking today, it felt like I was at camp. ye camp. the impactful words that they normally say and it just reaches deep down & my heart beats as though I was raised from the "dead".

Went to anchorpoint to have dinner with some YE people & took bus 64 with regina back. I dropped off at Book Keng mrt and took ne train back while regina waited for two more stops before alighting. Finally back home, took a bath and hugged orlie! :D she's so fluffy now. hehe, my mom bathed her this afternoon I think =P

Oh well, I finally got to do my homework. Started off with math! :D Shall study chem and maybe physics later. yay! got to study 3/4 of social studies today during the one hour break between Grow to Lead and YE time :DD so proud of myself. hehe! =3

Comments