Ordinary

The usual.

They may be a part of me,
but I'll never be a part of them.

I randomly came up with that one. There are many meanings to it, depending on how you look at it; character, part of life - played a part in your life/impact?, etc.

Hmmm .. Today felt like any other ordinary school day. Nothing really happening happened. Although I wouldn't say totally nothing.. I'm just not able to say it as I feel it should be kept confidential.

Had a pretty long day today.. oh. cca. yeah, CCA! My group members bully me )): I'm too nice too them man. They just walk all over my head in triumph. yes, that's how exaggerated it WAS and IS. It was totally .... I complained to guof =x hehe. I didn't look angry, but I guess I tried to hold it in. It was seriously .. -.-" I tried to make everything relaxing still.. and tried my very best to smile as much as possible.. acting wise, SUCCESS! :D I should really consider being an actress someday. LOL. jk =.=" Ahhaha! Besides, I love my zheng far too much! :D I think my zheng's totally awesome - not in terms of the ability to play the gz, but rather, I think being nice to them made them quite bonded and I guess it kinda made them talk to each other more in how to bully me T-T But STILL! I love them ttm! :DD

Another miracle occured today again! :D
Last Saturday, it was three days after the one week anniversary of my really bad sore throat. But I still sang the impromptu. i thought my sore throat had gone, because I felt nothing after that. But I later realised that it was because I'd drank water before and after I sang, so it'd probably numbed the pain. If I'd not mistaken, on that day, I was really upset. I mean, at night. Well, because I thought - you know, if I did sing, then I'd be healed or something. Yes, how naive I was. I did my QT that day and it was about God taking away the pain/healing. I felt really really touched that everytime I'm in a really bad situation, God never fails to be there for me, and my QT material played a big part in it. This time, it really talked about my biggest problem at that moment.

I began to tear reading through the QT material. And then I prayed. On sunday, I still had the sore throat, but there was this little voice in me telling me to not lose faith! And so I continued praying that day, hoping I'd recover real soon, if possible, either the next day, or even at that moment or something. just asap. On monday, my sore throat was still as painful as ever. I began to have doubts. Recently, my faith has been wavering. I'm not sure of the cause, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't really matter right now. And so, as I was doing my QT, I prayed, and I cried out to Abba, Father. I told him how much I really needed Him to take it away, for it had been the longest time ever that I'd sore throat. I felt God spoke to me. I wrote this in on of my fb status:

"Doubts may arise, but my faith in you will remain strong forever."

And today, I was healed! :D
I was really really healed! I couldn't believe it either. I had not even taken notice till like in the afternoon or something. And I realised how ordinary today felt. It was TOO ordinary! And then I found out I no longer had my sore throat. Yes, 3 days after I started praying about it, my sore throat was gone :D


Okay, that whole 3 paragraphs there just squeezed 3/4 of my brain juice. my eyes are closing =3=

:D

Comments