yikes! :\

Gloom..

Today during physics class, apparently a lot of us didn't do our homework and mr pang walked around and went back to his desk, pack his things and left. No smiles, no um-chio. my gosh. we really did it. we really made him upset ): some more form class .. - guilty - ): Even if I were to give an excuse that I didn't have time, I think that'd be of no use already right. Anyways, the next period was PE. We all got changed and headed to the hall. Since our PE teach wasn't there yet, we all gathered in front of the staff room door and someone called for Mr Pang to come out. Then we all went, "SORRY MR PANG!! DD;" Then he turn around immediately and some caught him um-chioing =P

Oh well, all is well. Then again, it is our lost if he doesn't have enough time to go through the practice questions if we don't do it. True true. But then again, this is madness. At least for me. Come to think of it, now that YE is shifted to saturday, with an extra program of Grow to Lead in the afternoon, I'd just lost another day of the week! i mean, since sunday's schedule remained the same ever since YE was shifted to saturday. I mean, since there's more - "free" - time in the afternoon, my mom often goes to my grandmother's place - at the usual time of about 12.30pm, to spend more time with them. I should really bring my homework and study material there next time.

Hmmm .. After coming home, I headed straight for my room and threw my bag to the floor and took out all the homework and study material that I needed. I started off with a math. (p.s. thanks ben! :D) then study chem. Gonna be doing chem homework soon, followed by chinese.

homeworkhomeworkstudystudy! gahh!!! :\

Alright, better get going! (:

Comments