Cloudy

Cloudy, Monday Bluez?

Feeling a bit part hyped up for school and part sian.. Well, at least I was able to finish two chinese compos in a few hours. 3 periods of A math today (I was doing my compo) and it was killer. Draining. But I guess it was only to me cos I wasn't familiar with the topic plus I was putting my brain in a difficult position of switching A math and Chinese =.= I think I've now gone into intermediate with this kind of multi-tasking. However, people, this is not adviced. LOL.

I was totally felt worn-out during chinese lesson which was right after the three periods of A math. Such a killer .. Because the moment I stepped foot into class, sat down, (i forgot to greet =x) I got a paper with questions and lines and the next thing I heard was, "DA KAI KE BEN!" And I went like ... oh my ... li jie wen da -.-" Oh well, despite being brain-dead at the moment, I was able to answer a few questions that were - honestly - only part correct. I mean, what can I do, right? I was BRAIN-DEAD. okay, besides doing my homework at home where it should be done ... ._.

Today the sec 4 graduates got their results back and we sec 4s (in my school) had to watch the whole process except for the part where they got their results, that is .. a sudden rush of blood shot to my brain and I just blanked out for a second. The next thing I knew was that I wanted to study. And I badly wanted to do my best =.= Oh well, too early to say so, but still, I'm pretty it'll be what I feel deep down in the end.

For now, I don't really bother about which school I'd be going, all that's on my mind would be to do my best. that's all.

Right now, yes, I know I should be very motivated and should be doing my regular studying right. eh-hem. well, I'm tired. LOL. I mean, I just got back from school, so I'm resting awhile before I start .. Hmmm.. besides all of that chaotic info, I've had a quick glance at my p. geog textbook for sec 4 > human geog. I think I nearly hyperventilated or something.. GAHHH!! SHERRILL'S EVIL FOR SAYING ALL THAT TO ME YESTERDAY!! - well, about geography of course.

AND ONG WEI TING!! HOW COULD YOU!! HOW COULD YOU HAVE GOTTEN A1 FOR SS?!!! AHHHH!!! NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, end.

Comments