better :D

YESYESYES! :D

Today my class had 3 periods of PE/exercise .. aka 35 min x 3 .. 1h 45 min of PE ..? :\

Well, I'll start off by the time I woke up.

MAN WAS IT COLD THIS MORNING!

I totally wrapped myself with my blanket =.= And I didn't even sleep with the air-con on last night ... Oh well, better get ready for school. The first two periods was morning jog/exercise. For my class, we did skipping again. Co-ordinated - 3 classes - skipping 500 times I think. We skipped 20 at a time, in sets. Then did a lot of stretching. I never liked the part where you had to lie back to the ground and - with your legs straight and together - lift it up like 30 degrees.. and stay put for dunno how long - until our instructor was satisfied, I suppose. My class, along with the other two, were dismissed early :D

And so we had one period of physics before our class PE lesson -.- Ran a few rounds and did some beginner practices for mini-tennis :O! hehe, my ball went north, south, east, west, and bounce here and there =.=" gah! Oh well, but I kinda got the hang of it after awhile :D

Recess. Then english was next. Newspaper time! My school - beside the chinese dou hao bao zhi - suddenly had english newspapers given out on wednesday. And so.. I had the problem of stuffing the newspapers under my desk / bringing it home on Friday 'cos my teachers may want to go through them with us during lessons.. Hmmm .. I pretty much just browsed through a few articles and I came across this article about cyber-bullying. Apparently, it came from Formspring. YIKES. I've been receiving e-mails from them. I don't even recall having signed up for any formspring?!! And I constantly am receiving e-mails saying whosoever whosoever has a question for me ... uh ..........

Math lesson was next. Hehe I think I just found another angel in disguise. Mr Victor Go. MUAHA! I didn't know he was so nice!! I mean, he was literally really really nice and I think my class take advantage of him today. Everybody did their own thing, saw someone slept -.- Eesh! I really admire him for his patience with us despite us not answering to his every question :D And still being able to continue with the lesson as per normal and tolerate everybody's ~.~ feeling. hehe. yay! two uber nice teachers this year! :D Mr Pang and Mr Go!! :DD

Had chapel afterwards. The lady pastor from plmc had come to preach today. I .... honestly didn't quite like it .. And I fell asleep awhile too :\

Anyways, as class esther, I had to stay back for some training thingy.. Last year, as class esther, I didn't do much. There was no cell time at all. sigh. But I guess it has become really crucial especially when our school theme this year's "We Are One". Apparently, I think cell time is a time for our class to bond more, support one another in this crucial year of having our Os, kind of like encouraging one another. But honestly speaking, I think my class is already bonded enough :\ However, I think cell time is still needed for us to show our care and concern for one another in class. At least, that's what I learnt today, during the training. I was really touched by what she said. The lady. I'm really sorry, but I forgot her name =x Hmmm .. Though she speaked real fast, and I couldn't exactly take down some points, I was able to pause and listen for awhile. Then I imagined my life if I'd not known a God existed, or followed God/any god.

We broke off into small groups to discuss and pray. I didn't exactly know anyone there besides my primary school friend(s) - one or two - whom I've never been in contact with since roughly.. 4 or 5 years ago ..? And so I stayed at my seat and just started praying by myself.

Perhaps I'd been too close to the crowd, that I'd no time to reflect on myself lately because I feel like I was conforming to worldly things.. Well, in my class, there're not many who are christians, some even despise God. I felt hurt, inside. Still, I have yet to come up with a plan to change their mindsets.. hehh! >:) hehe. jkjk.. I felt I was beginning to be "cool", part of the crowd, like.. dependent on them. I also felt ... well, not really myself. How should I put it.. well, more of a "wannabe" than myself. I felt that as I merged into the crowd, I just became a multi-wannabe person. okay, no such word. Basically, I feel like I'm acting like someone else, not just one person, but many. Like if talking to them in this situation, I have to act like so and so .. I may have become quite used to it, but hopefully I won't become like that. I wanna stay unique and just be me. And staying like that forever.

As a result, I tried to stray myself away from the crowd to think a little bit. However, I did like the company of my classmates. So I sat in class, beside them and read my book while they're busy talking about dunno what. heh, I had my earpiece on.

Hmmm .. aside from all that, I came back about a few minutes ago.. Ate chin chow / cin cau! :D aka xian cao... hehe. love it totally! (: and I ate a subway choc. chip cookie. hehe, psps, I didn't eat lunch -.-"

mmmm! :9

Comments