packed..?

It's nearly 5.30pm ..

or is already 5.30..?

Today woke up pretty early.. about 8.30am? Well, I snoozed my alarm clock til 8.30am of course. heh.. Then got ready to leave cos I was gonna meet guof. downstairs at 8.50am.. My lao shi wants us - three ldrs + one assistant ldr - to play this new song.. "Xiao He Tang Shui Huan Xiang Qu". We practiced - and recorded the song in parts - till about 1 plus then lao shi treated us to lunch! :D

Guof. and Sian ling (gz mate) came over to my house for awhile.. okay, they left not too long ago. We were supposed to do homework.. yeah.. all i managed to do was to read an article and cut it out. then i found the other article to do on and cut it out. For the vocab part (part of hw), I only managed to find 2/5 vocab in the first article -.- haish .. jap class is at 6.30pm later.. leaving my house at 6pm .. so what should I do now ..? Hmmmm .....

Dunno. I'm done with K-On.. oh! that reminds me, I should edit my anime list.. & I should probably start studying, not talking about school, but jap!! my exam/test is coming up!!!!! x

So are my common tests .. english compre & summary test this friday I think .. Sigh. This friday is gonna be hectic. really hectic. School (cts, lessons, quiz?) > cca (there's probably auditions for sec 1s to join gz) > church thingy. Weird, I'd probably be in my sch. uniform when I go to church this friday .. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever worn my sch. uniform there before T-T GAHHHHH!!!!! I don't like -.-"

~

I just remembered about the cefc thingy on thursday. rahh!! ive got gz lesson at 4-6pm .. T-T rush rush rush again! then the hectic friday. then the busy-so-cannot-do-much-homework saturday. then the homework-cum-church sunday .. >.<

this is mad! mad! mad!!!!!

Comments