Still got time I guess..

Inhale, Exhale.

fed up with blogger. I wrote a lot, then they simply deleted it whole because of some confirmation on whether I was the real blogger or not. fed up! I'll summarize it anyway. ugh.

Brought my homework to church. (a math and chemistry) I was stuck at the first question for a math and as a result, I didn't have enough time to do chemistry homework.

Another news, Pastor William spoke with Rachel in request to use my song as a response song next week during main service. Rachel agreed - along with me singing with it. Me? in front of the main service people?? I would say I am looking forward to it, fufilling action in VDA, but that'd mean I'll be having my weak knees and jelly legs on that day also.. bahh!!! nike!!!!

Went dinner with the 149 people. hehe poor Vanessa Ghui kana bullied by Paul. Hmmm.. I sat at the same table as martin, paul and vanessa. The three of us kinda talked about personalities, and vanessa felt left out. but paul tried to put her in the conversation. However, always by teasing her :\ hehe.

Hmmm .. alright. おつかれさま! (:

~

Midnight struck
The moon devoured by the thick fog

The wolves howl
the devil's gate is unlocked.

Comments