Weird

but cute! :D

Will start off with saying that I LOVE MY CLASS!!!! :DD They're totally awesome and should stay that way! (: Though I don't get why Kah Wee's gone so quiet, really. Hmm.. must be... Ms wong... Hmmm ..... I really gotta thank God for such a great classroom too. When I first entered, the flooring was different - it had tiles - and so were the windows - just different from the rest of the classrooms. Somehow I felt nice and cozy in there. My class is really small. 28 now. So it's like when we're close, we're really really close. (:

As you guys know, yesterday was an exhausting day for me .. oh well. I'm really "cured" (: Hmmm .. Today's been a really weird day. but cute, why?

As my principal was giving the yearly principal speech yesterday during assembly, she mentioned about the teachers becoming HODS, etcetc.. In other words, promoted. However, she'd forgotten to mention my ft becoming.. (I forgot, haha!) well, promoted. So this morning during assembly, she wanted to make a sincere apology and she said, "So, I'm sorry, Mr Pang. Therefore, I'm going to give you a Sunflower." Everybody just went like.. what???????? LOL.

I really really love Ms Loh. My lit teach. She's totally awesome!!!!! She's like a nanny to us :D She's "Ma" and we're her "Sugarcakes"! hehe. Quoted from Crick Crack Monkey. With all the drama and funny change in her voice, her lessons were never boring but always very very engaging especially when she reads the text to us like a granny reading to all her grandchildren. hehe!

Found out I'm in 4.6B for English. Yes, it's banded. My teacher's Ms Annabella Ong. She's always quite engaging.. but really strict. Ms Loh's more relaxed.. hehe =x Thank God she said to hand in the hol hw tomorrow because I didn't do the compre & summary. in fact, I didn't do english hw at all -.- except for the three challenging questions from the compre prac ws ..

E math was taught by Mr Victor Go. Apparently, he used to be - or still - in charge of some BB thingy.. and knows Catherine from my church :O Ngeh. asked him when I was in sec 1. He was my D & T teach. ... His lesson was boring =.= really. I was dozing off, no, not because he had a monotonous voice. It wasn't that mono. anyways, it was the fact that he didn't talk much =.=" merely made us watch videos from ace-learning ... and told us to refer to the school's notes and do some examples... on graph paper..

Before Chapel, we had class time. in class, everyone had proper chairs, all but one. Her chair was wet so she dragged and placed it near the front door of the classroom and went to the back to stack up 4 small multi-coloured chairs. During class time, instead of Silent Reading, my ft gave permission to discuss on our class theme this year. Meanwhile, he sat on the chair. Now, the funny thing was, he already knew it was wet yesterday. BUT HE STILL SAT! Best part? he didn't know. A teacher walked in to make a few announcements and left. Only after then did Mr Pang then get up in a shock and went, AHH!?! and everyone in our class -at least - saw his pants at his butt wet. EVERYONE LAUGHED LIKE KI SIAO!!!! xD

Hmmm.. next up Chapel! :D I'm really glad to be back for Chapel. It's really a time for rest. Unfortunately, my body took it in a different way and I literally rested when the speaker was going through the CHAPEL acronym. I totally dozed off after A =.="

Went home after Chapel. And found out that the kopitiam, near my house, has upgraded it's tables and chairs! :OO okay, that was a random fact.

Comments