Rain ..

あめね..?

Still sick. I think the fever's beginning to subside.. still having the sore throat, slight cough, headache, neckache.. esp the sore throat T-T I hate the liquid medicine.. Suprisingly when I swallowed the anti-biotics tablet, it TASTED like the very first anti-biotic I had taken .. Well, when they said this doc's medication isn't that strong, they really meant it =.=" I mean, c'mon, the time when I first ate anti-biotics was in the early years in primary school!! bleh. how i hated that liquid anti-biotics.. white colour one. -.-"

Hmm .. it seems to be raining now.. slight drizzle .. planned on sleeping about 2 hours ago .. yes, sleep like a pig like yesterday -.-" Sigh, but I can't help but worry about the cca fair - they're probably playing it right now, 4.10pm. and school work most definitely. Cca fair is really important, I know, but I think I'm always able to count on everyone in gz tuan because we're kinda united and we're beginning to get closer and closer - even with the new ones that joined our cca group (not lesson ah). So I'm not that worried about them.. I'm pretty sure they'll have lots of fun!(: Sorry Zheng III! Your leader's not feeling well today +_+"

School work. I remember last year, there was a day that I did not come, it was some time in the middle of the year. I totally missed out on a lott of things.. I'm just afraid I might've missed out on a whole lot of things within these TWO days.. T~T I really want to do my best, especially academically since it's something that I really wanna get rid off after sec 4. Though I will not be able to run away from it - this is reality - but at least I wanna finish my last year in PL with the best results that I'll be able to achieve and engrave in my memories!! Besides, I'm really aiming to excel in music. Therefore, I'm aiming for NAFA. I don't care whatever opinions you guys have - or whatever rumours there are about NAFA, i don't care anymore. My mind is set, I'm gonna aim for it. If I do fail to get in, I'll take the JC path. and excel in psychology. whichever path that God has planned for me, I'm sure no matter how rough the current may get, I'll still end up afloat on the wide ocean (:

Hmmm .. I've taken my medication not too long ago .. I should probably get going and get some more rest. my headache's getting to me again @.@

Comments