I love you 4B2!! :DD

AAAAAAWWWEEEEEESOME! :D

hehe.

Camp day 1

Enjoyed myself a lot at camp today. I think it was indeed AAAWEEEEESOME! :D However, there were times when I got bored or felt left out (as a class..) so I either slept, doodled on the booklet they gave us to take down notes, or read my book - during the activities that took place in our classrooms. Well, it was nearly 5, and 6 was dismissal - we didn't have a proper 30-min break and we were just exhausted and tired - and we had to use our brains to come up with a strategic plan for some game which, apparently, we didn't want to do. therefore, I read a book instead.

I picked up some important points from the sessions/talks by Glenn, the speaker & the director of the camp. One that could really apply are the 4 stages of Team-Building. These 4 stages can be "used" in relationships (bf/gf), friendships and - yes, the obvious - in teams/groups.

Stage 1: Forming Stage ("Honeymoon")
Stage 2: Storming Stage ("Disagreement")
Stage 3: Norming Stage ("Consensus")
Stage 4: Performing Stage ("Peak Performance")

I think I need not explain because I think it's quite understandable right .. Hmmm .. now chionging homework. Tomorrow im gonna get wet. sigh. sian..



~

Her crimson eyes darting
Right at his direction
held a knife, grinning
ready for action

She charged,
yet he did not move
it went through his chest
right through his heart

The outburst of thick red liquid
front, back and mouth
hot, acidic blood
flowing only south

Both collapsing to the floor
One of confusion
The other of guilt
Both heartsore

The last few words
Muttered from her first victim
"Don't let those bastards ..
steal you away from our autumn."

Comments