Everything for now

Still Sane..
Keeping Sane..

for now.

I can't take it. I can't go on like this any longer. I feel like a drunkard today, like I drank a lot of cups in the morning and I'm as weak as a twig now. My head feels like it's gonna drop when leaning to a side, my head hurts, my pulse - a felt/read - was quite fast. I'm trying to calm down, but that would mean I can't talk. I can't talk or feel anything in my head because if I do, my emotions will go haywire just like that.

I really can't take it. God please take this insane-ness from me! I'm tearing out of exhaustion leading to me feeling sad when there's clearly nothing to be sad for! I'm very weary. I'm very weak. I'm extremely depressed at a moment and very high at another moment. I may sound like I'm crazy today, but no, the fact that I still think normally, though not expressed, would mean I'm not crazy, but it's my sleep problem. I hope yesterday's method will cure it because I felt horrible today. I felt souless today.

souless.

~

I felt so much better after a short nap/rest of a few minutes. Didn't sleep longer than that, afraid i might not be able to sleep tonight :x Though it was just a few minutes, each minute felt like I slept for HOURS.

This is forever famous.

"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Capulet."

- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 2.2

Comments