It's still Sunday

Still Sunday people, still Sunday (:

Okay. this will be a quick one. like ZOOMZOOM.

Okay. Hmm.. Today went to plmc with regina, nat, marcus and shaunald. met annette. I didn't quite like the worship. was too draggy. Perhaps I'm used to only 1 or 2 draggy songs. like really draggy whereby the worship leaders just keep on saying, "Holy Spirit, rain down on me.." and so on and so forth. I didn't feel into worship at all. I just felt like, okay, maybe a little bit, but more of like.. I'm actually watching a live performance of planetshakers or something. Even planetshakers would definitely be better. It's just that, I felt like I was watching a performance and not worshipping the Lord. I was guilty for that, but perhaps it's just not my type.. Anyways, I loved the sermon! it was really really engaging :D But somehow nat (sitting beside me) kept dozing off and I had to knock him a few times -.-

Went for Japanese Steamboat, SHABUUUshi something something, at nex afterwards :D We ate a lot a lot A LOTTTT!! Then paid $16.30 each and annette left after sending us to the mrt. Then went to church. Nat was leading Sunday School Worship, so he couldn't be late. well, we were 10 minutes early anyway :D Hmmm .. I wanted to go for service, regina didn't want to, afraid she might fall asleep due to the fact she stayed up all night studying.. Hmm .. So i decided to follow marcus then. But marcus was waiting for Sandra.. So I waited too =.= Sang worship with them. Apparently, "I will follow him" is not exactly a christian song.. but don't know why they sang it .... Hmmmmmmmm ..!!

Besides all that, I caught a clown beetle - yes, I actually went to search wikipedia to find out what type of beetle it is and research on it and apparently, it feeds on dung - and named it shima since I didn't exactly know what physical shit meant in jap ... Shimatta! was the appropriate vulgar language. But it was weird to call it that, so I called it Shima instead :D However, later found out from ben that shit = yunko / unko. So I checked up my jap (jap-eng, not eng-jap) dictionary and found out it was called Unko! :D So I renamed it. However, I renamed it after I released it .. DD; I NEVER GOT TO CALL IT'S REAL NAME!!! NUHHHH!!!!

Okay. back to earth.

After I went for service, I finally felt the true warmth. Yes, I love COGS. not plmc. However, I was really really tired and so I couldn't really stay brain-conscious. so half the time during the sermon, i was practically brain-dead, not knowing what the pastor is talking about =x

Oh well... Hmmm.. Later on we went for dinner. The big portion of youths joined us, unexpectedly. My fruit juice stall auntie & uncle didn't open today! So I searched the hc for another fruit juice stall.. and I found out at the other end. So i bought my fav. avocado juice :D

it didn't taste nice at all.

T-T

Went home feeling really tired. Regina and I slept in the car, got woken up by a phone call. My mom raged. long story cut short, maid matters at grandmother's house. there. short enough :D

Alright. I better get going. Later someone will worry for me. haha! uhoh. bye bye :D

Comments