Tired.

JELLY! :O

hehe. yes, jelly. yummy right? Yeah, but well, I didn't jelly today. my legs just went jelly after a whole day of activities =.= Here's the timetable:

12-2pm - badminton with Jelene & Amabel
2pm-6.30pm - went to Jelene's house to take a bath and did baking, Jelene cooked our lunch! :DD pretty nice, though I know it's just the tomato sauce that gives the flavour to the spaghetti :P hehe. i honestly couldn't tell because I practically ate nothing before badminton and after till we entered her house .. So everything seemed nice to me ~.~ We did a lot of crapping on facebook too - on Jelene's facebook. lol! totally no sense at all. our target of no. of comments initially: 50. But very soon after 50th comment, we changed it to 100. hehe! & so we spammed =x my gmail's so gonna be flooded -.-
6.30pm-(about)8pm - suppose to go home but Amabel wanted to explore nex to see if any shops was selling the bag she wanted to buy for school.. a new bag.
8pm++-10pm - met my parents at "lailai". they sell taiwan food I think. gah, i wanted to try the stewed beef noodle, seeing it as a specialty.. and... well.. the soup had a lot of pepper. So practically every mouth of noodles and soup, a sip of red milk tea with pearl that came with it =.=" I practically near puked after eating it. esp with the crowd. Though it's nearing a school day, there're still a lot of people - though it's much lesser than during the hols.

I came home, all jelly-like, quickly did this and that .. copied down the new timetable.. Come to think of it, I didn't follow last week - or two weeks ago's plan.. which is.. to complete my homework by last week -.- I didn't touch it at all! sighs. it's alright, I'll try to finish by this week :\ How I wish there'd be no cca tomorrow though. Otherwise I'd probably be able to finish at least 4 homework out of probably ... 15? oh well, I'll spread them out throughout the week :D They can't possibly force me after what they did to me! DD; Take away a week of my hols for extra lessons last year and i was busy with my guzheng competition till 12 dec. So logically speaking, I only had barely 3+ weeks of hols. what's this right?

Hehs. I hate the new timetable. I really wish they'd change it in 2 weeks time - as they usually do. sigh. I don't want my FT to change!! I want Pang Pang .. T-T okay, he's called desmond luhh ah? I'm not so bad. haha! others created a joke about him. Cos he said he liked brown shirts.. So they called him Pang SAI. LOL. oh well..

Hmm .. I'm kinda looking forward to tomorrow.. yet not really. I guess I have to start on my homework really really soon and do some mugging. I heard there's gonna be a chemistry class test (not included in CA i suppose) .. On Metals and QA. GAHH!! have to study metals .. QA should be fine ~.~ And I suppose it's on Friday since school ends at 1.25pm tomorrow (special, cos first day of school), cutting off two periods of chemistry tomorrow .. Phew, more time to study.

gahh.. now the word 'STUDY' just keeps chanting in my head. hah! I will do my best man!! If I could do it last year. this is no prob! O:<

GAMBATTE YUME!!!!!

Comments