Can't keep up

Can't keep up.. =.=

Had 6 diff sub. lessons today: math, ss, chem, eng, chi, pure geog. This really crazy.. Math, Mr Go went through something about area and volume of sim. figures. I'd totally forgotten about that. And guess what? the test is NEXT WEEK, after my camp. wonderful -.- Next, ss, this is BEST of the BEST!! SS SEQ test is next week, and.. we've just started on the chapter. even more wonderful right. Chem, Ms Oh - my sis's ex-cell leader (btw, my sis is in FCBC now) and now my chem teacher - was recapping on The Mole Concept. I was totally blur throughout the lesson because I got some parts and her working was different from what I learnt and I don't know anything about the last three pages of my notes. So I'm basically doomed since this quiz is next week too. eng, was my resting period, nothing to worry or think about, just listen to Ms Ong go on and on about narrative writing .. She did tell us about the word limit though. And she did a quick survey to see those who write till just that minimum or early minimum of the word limit and those who write A LOT. the first one, had some.. a few ba, about 5..? and the other one? 2. i was the other one -.-"

Next was chinese. Had zuo wen to complete. oh my goodness. Start and end with the same sentence. 助けて!! x.x" I managed to finish it though. during pure geog lesson. Yes, pure geog. This is no surprise to uni people because I think they're used to it esp. for people with NETBOOKS and LAPTOPS -.- heh. Anyways, Mrs Wong, my substitute pure geog teacher was half boring and half entertaining. However, the only time I tried to respond - I didn't even say my entire class, I said I.. - was when she clicked on her mouse and the slides go zoom zoom zoom. Can you imagine? There I was, copying down notes on my notepad, with reference to my geog. textbook, listening to Mrs Wong go blahblahblah, thinking and writing my chinese compo which I die die have to hand in today because I can't stay back to do tomorrow as I have cca.. and I had my time limit. I had to hand it in before 5pm. I had english remedial (compulsory for the entire class btw) till 3.30pm (for today, i think it's normally 3.45pm) and I had guzheng at 6pm. My goodness. I had to rush anyway.

Geog ended and I finally rested for a bit. I had to call up ARTS cos I wasn't sure of my guzheng lesson timing.. a few hours ago, I'd tried smsing and calling my mom, asking her a favour to help me call and sms me the timing. Apparently, that few hours later, I got a msg from my dad through my mom's phone, saying that my mom didn't bring her phone. Yeah, so that basically started the whole panic about not sure if I could actually stay back long enough to complete my zuo wen ..

(see, this is why I write long compos, I elaborate way too much. back to AFTER geog ended.. and after the phone call)

I was trying to complete my zuo wen then my classmates gathered, somewhat, close to where I sat. VP was shouting and make so much noise. so was everyone else gathered there. I was tolerating. I really was. I was so fed up, seriously. but I managed to rush through my compo anyway - grumpily :\ Hmmm.. made my trip to the staff room lockers and put my zuo wen bu in my teach's locker. Went home to rest for a bit and practice before heading for gz lesson.

Had dinner at my grandmother's house again. hehe. my ah ma very cute. I tell her I scared later rain, so I may or may not come.. cos I forgot to bring my umbrella. She suggested she'd come if it'd rain, but then I told her later that if it wasn't raining, she need not come. And so, after my lesson (btw, I learnt a new song! :D) I walked towards her house. It wasn't raining. But there I saw an old lady figure near some bushes along the pathway. I was pretty far away from her. As I got closer and closer, I saw her carrying an umbrella, I squinted my eyes and realised it was my ah ma. hehe. aw (:

anyways, gotta spam homework tonight. physics was part of my homework, questions from my textbook. best, again, I didn't bring my physics textbook home today.

BEST.

Comments