Open, eyes! clear, brain! listen, ears!

Open, eyes! clear, brain! listen, ears!

Man, saturday's gonna be a whole day booked in church day. I FORESEE MY FRIDAYS-SUNDAYS BOOKED. LIKE, really booked .. T-T

Friday: School, Cca, rush to church for the .. um.. session thingy
Saturday: morning might have cca (since this year is SYF year, therefore, more practices), 2-4pm Grow to Lead, 5-7pm YE, later onwards, dinner and fellowship time ..
Sunday: morning and afternoon sure chuck in all the rubbish. homework included, of course. 4-6pm, service in church. afterwards, dinner with the 149 people. may need to visit my grandmother for now too..

Crazy..
Today's session for Grow to Lead was quite okay .. Well, the fact that I was able to stay awake was because hannah (she sat on my right) got really bored and she started to play with some cushion hearts and she got me involved and disturbed regina too (she sat on my left). Then my attention direct to hannah her her cushion hearts -.- then back to Jonathan. SO, it's like, one moment listening to hannah, one moment listening to Jon. hehe! that's how I was able to stay awake. LOL.

During the one hour break, I went to the coffeeshop and met nicholas, aaron and caleb on the way, so I sat with them. I didn't talk much though. :\ My mind was full of thoughts and I was still having slight inni bitty headache. hehe! Bought milo bing back for regina and went upstairs to slack for a bit & watched ben play the.. piano piece by chopin (わすれってた! =x) then.. YE time!

No speaker for today. I think if there was one, I'd really fall asleep =.=" Hmmm .. but it was kinda fun with the games and stuff.. hehe :D

Afterwards went for dinner with saul, eunice, regina and nat. nat officially changed his name in my phone to "papoi (:". and I don't know what that means -.- Hmmm ... anyways, I finally was able to eat my fav. grilled fish again! :D with nat sitting beside me, ka-chi-o-ing my food -.-

We sat there for a period of time, chatting.. then nat left first. then we left after sherrill and friends left. I had to go home by myself cos regina wanted to go lan with saul and maybe eunice .. gwahhh!! T-T Oh well, it wasn't that a long trip home. at least I got home before 10.30 - my mom didn't frown! :D

alright. I've got to rush all my homework now. grahhhhh!!!

Comments