LACTIC ACID!

LACTIC ACID!!!!

Yesterday's morning exercise/jog killed me. I had muscle cramp from thighs down. BOTH LEGS! AND NOW I DON'T WANNA WALK!! T-T Today ran 8 rounds too. oh man. I'm dying T-T

School has been good. It was a good thing I really did my homework (ytd). and I did extra - homework to be handed up tomorrow, afraid I might not be able to do it today .. Really satisfied with myself (: I think must thank Saul for his voice haunted me whenever I try to escape homework. "Must do homework, cos for me, it was only then did I understand what my teacher was talking about." and I became motivated! :D

Everything's been really really good, I must say & thank God for too. My common test starts tomorrow, and yet I'm so relaxed! how's that! :D I mean, it's a good thing for me to be relaxed because I can think better. When I'm anxious, my mind is blurred and everything's all jumbled up up there.. I'm really glad that God also gave me time to rest before the common test. well, the "cancelling" of cefc was really upsetting, but on the bright side, I really got to rest and not having the trouble to find out how to get there and how to get back right? haha :D

Hmm .. unfortunately, my sore throat is persisting and now it feels worse. I think the doc didn't give me any medication for my sore throat. Therefore, I'm gonna see a doctor soon. SOON. And I shall pray it away! :D 'cos I don't really like eating medication. makes me be reminded of my past. makes me feel weak. But funny though, whenever such negative thoughts like that word 'weak' pop up into my head, I think of God. I think of him making me strong. And I really must say, from where I was last time, I've come a long way and God had really done so much for me, regarding my health, in this case.

I used to have fits (epilepsy) and it was life-threatening. Imagine yourself dying without you knowing it. Yes, that's how the situation was. exactly.. i think. well, I was unconscious, my life was in danger.. pretty much right? I became stronger and stronger, I fell sick less(: Hmm.. but it would seem I'm still fragile when the weather goes haywire -.- And so, the result: my sore throat is still here because of the bazaar weather -.- IT'S ALWAYS FREEZING IN THE MORNING!! )):

Oh well, I've still got a lot of years ahead of me. I'm excited to see what surprises are in store for me, I'm excited to know what God had planned for me, I'm excited to know what would happen the next second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, decade..

(:

Comments