Z-Z

SNNNNNNNOOOOOOZZZIES!! (:

Really tired. Went to bed at about 12am+ but slept at 3am+ ): I think my insomnia probs are coming back! )): Then woke up at 9pm today. okay, 9.15am. plusplus :\ Snoozing button again.. haha!

I'm really half disappointed at myself and half .. kinda proud at myself for my presentation during my guzheng lesson. I was disappointed because I was easily distracted and my heart and concentration wasn't fully in the song. I'm kinda proud because I managed perform much better than I thought cos my tummy was growling -.-"

Gahh... so now you see why I was distracted :\

Hmmm.. It's alright! It was FULLY satisfied after I step foot in reg's school carnival~ TOTALLY SPENT MY - well, my mom's -WHOLE 10 BUCK ON FOOD!! :DD oh well, and "donations". But who cares? I ATE A CANDY FLOSS, SIZED BIGGER THAN MY HEAD!!!! :DD HOW AWESOME WAS THAT!!! ((:

Took buses 76 and 158 to my place and totally watched tv throughout till 10pm+ while regina was busy spamming my uncle's itouch's mahjong game -.- and which later changed to sneezies! haha! :P I love that game! IT REQUIRES NO BRAIN SKILLS TO PLAY! (:

Got her addicted to it too! (:

AND IM SO GONNA GET BACK MY ITOUCH TOMORROW! D:<

Comments