NUHH!!! T-T

I've been robbed of my freedom today! ):

12-6pm. guzheng prac, includes playing in front of people ._. juniors mostly, and some sec 3s too. xiong!! but at least I got to overcome my stage fright .. well.. I don't know, with tiredness and anger and frustration cos my teacher said my guzheng was out of tune when - HELLO! - i checked, it clearly wasn't. crap! that means i an ('press') bu zun!! sighs.

Hmm .. didn't go jap class today. was too worn out ._. IM ACHING ALL OVER FROM MY SHOULDERS TO MY ARMS TO MY HANDS TO MY VERY FINGERTIPS! T-T

Ohoh!! REGINA CAME BACK TODAY!! FROM CHEEENA!! YAYYY!!!! :D & she came over to my place and before that she even called to tell me all about it - even at my house. NON-STOP! MUAHAHHAA!!! she's sure got funny, very happening and weird bunch of new friends she made during the trip! :DD

Anyways, she went back home at 11+ meanwhile I nearly finished trying out the first page of raindrops! :DD I became really glued to the song. haha! LOVE the melody! (:

Comments