highlight of my LIFE SO FAR.

HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE SO FAR.

I'm really, really fed up over this. (im typing this only because after an sms sent by a friend, it suddenly poked a bubble inside of me and i had to let it out.)

I hate it whenever guzheng timings get in my way of doing other things like not attending church events, or going out with my friends or something. But I get the most irritated with the church one. esp. when's there's a very important speaker! HELLO. i totally wanna call it out. I know in life, guzheng's not gonna be the only one I'm committed to. But seriously, right now. I totally have a shut out, huh??

I really hate it. I don't want my competition date to be on a sunday. i won't let that happen. no way. I really really really don't want it to happen. PLEASE, NO!

Going out with my friends.. restricted too, huh? I really really don't know why, but please believe me, I really have no time to go out with you guys now. I'm under immense pressure. talk online, anything. I can't leave my house.

Is there a name of some disorder whereby you forget things quite easily, easily distracted, and it's totally not your fault?

WHY CAN'T SOME PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT?
(okay, i meant that as in like, last time. it's over now. really.)

Comments