ALRIGHT! >:)

I have decided ..

to follow Jesus!
I have decided ..
to follow Jesus!
I have decided ..
to follow Jesus!

No turning back..
No turning back ..

Just that, well, it's not that. I've decided to go for tomorrow's games day and give support. YES, PAUL, you've succeeded in your persuasion in making me go for tomorrow's games day :\ Oh well, can't give all credit to him. In fact, I think it was today's practice that made me all pumped up about tomorrow! :D Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'M SO READY FOR THE FUN! :DD But seriously, the thought that it might be muddy - or rather, it WILL BE anyways - just gives me the grossed out feeling. I'm really afraid I might step onto a snail or something. There'd be that *CRACK* sound and I'll NEVER PLAY FOR THE REST OF THE ENTIRE GAME.

Hmm.. I liked today's cell(: It made me do a lot of thinking and well, answered some of my questions I've been wanting to ask - which I actually thought, well, maybe I could ask after the whole thing was over, seeing that I felt there wasn't a right timing to ask such a probably-particularly random question that WAS somewhat linking to the topic but either not getting there yet, or never touching on it, for now, that is.

Guof;;

Want to apologise for my actions yesterday guof, I'm sorry I left without
telling you. I don't know if you read your tumblr, I did apologise, but.. I
think this is more assuring that you see it clearly - and assuring that I
say it. Well, all I can say is, I was in a rush. I
didn't tell you I left, and it's already my fault - no excuses. I'm deeply,
truly & sincerely sorry
.



I'm looking forward to the competition and at the same time, wishing for it to end quickly. Almost like I want to get into the finals, but I don't wanna feel like I'm into the song, otherwise I'd start thinking of the atmosphere and the people and the judges and my competitors. Sighs. sickening! Is this how all competitors feel??

Comments