great day great day! (:

BLEACH 293 AND 294 IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY BLEACH 297!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE PIECE IF TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!
AND AND AND FLUFFY'S AWESOME!!! AND GREEN-HAIR GUY TOO!!!!


sheesh.

hmm.. looks like the beginning parts of my hols. are gonna be occupied with anime marathon~~

Here's the list:
- One piece, at least 33 episodes
- Final Fantasy, at least 23 by this month!
- K-On, at least hmm .. I don't know how many episodes, but I'll give the extreme minimum of 15 ._.

Hmm .. Others I shall wait till my revision/homework are either done or nearly done. Can't get too hooked on anime :\ Besides, I've got a scary competition that awaits me DD;

I DON'T WANNA GOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! T-T

Anyways, I edited my anime list. a bit only. so yeah. eh-hem. yeah.

Comments