At Home

HOME (:

Yesterday after jap lesson I was talking to Cara and said I'd stay at home today - like all day. And just relax. really, it helps. As in, doing nothing. Or rather, like today, I just watched harry potter all the way. I watched the order of the phoenix and half-blood prince one. Really interesting, since I'd forgotten some parts already ..

Anyways, I planned to go to zoey's house today. I woke up a few seconds before my alarm sounded. Cramps again. Real bad. I stayed in bed all the way. I was really wide awake. But I managed to sleep somehow and when I was suppose to leave my house at 12.30 the latest, I woke up at 2.34pm ........ Anyways, she didn't exactly confirm that I could go anyway ._. Oh well, that's why I watched harry potter.

Hmm .. cooked dinner and my sister is SUPPOSED TO GO MACS TO STUDY!! Math paper tomorrow - a levels. What's she doing now? sleeping -.- And here she reminded me that after dinner, to remind her to go macs to study. I just went to try to wake my sister up the 3rd time I think. She's STILL in bed -.- And my mom's not home. yet. im really really getting bored ._. zzzz ....

OHOH!! and I found another video on family guy. I think this is just SUPER CUTE! :D



Music and Lyrics by Stewie Griffin.

ENJOY! (:

Comments