Great day! (:

I've decided ..
To turn around,
Walk away ..
And forget everything about it.


Hehs. tried out a new thing, title > poem.

Hmm .. I'd say I've had a harsh day today. But I still found joy in everything that I did! :D

School teachers were a little mad, but everything still went well, understood stuff - except physics. I couldn't really understand until the very end when my mind was finally clear from thinking about some stuff. Jap lessons were great. they were hilarious. there was much humour. teacher sabo-ed me, but it's good anyways, for my learning benefits. I'm glad I didn't feel the same way as I did last week! (: At least Cara was there to help me, yea? I mean, well, accompany me to chat during lesson time. And it wasn't as strenuous as last week too.

Ate dinner with Cara and then went home to see orlie! :3
Ngeh. now I've got nothing else to do but watch anime! haha, oh well. I'm not watching that now though, got something else to watch. Hmm.. not really sure if it's showing today. a little scared to watch it too though - but I like the thrill! hehehh! >:D
Oh sheesh. I may not watch it today. I've got other things to do. I guess.

Comments