best day :D

great day/ best day :OO

Hmm.. It would seem I can't make it for the leaders' retreat DD;
Yet again, it's guzheng's fault -.- pek chek!! really really!!
Hmm .. I felt God's presence today and even if it's just for awhile, I think it's that very little words said by someone that injected some confidence into me.

Well, all is well and I've been thinking and doing quiet whispers to God every now and then. Hmm .. I guess it's just something I've got to endure for now, to my own benefit anyways.. I mean, my competition practices and all.. Stress and pressure is down on my shoulders, but God always know how to lift them up! (:

Hmm .. ohoh! completed jap homework! yeaaaa!!! oh wait. GAHHH!! BEN I THINK YOU FORGOT HOW TO TELL ME HOW TO DO THE LAST QUESTION!!

Hmm......... oh yeah, and I exchanged ipods with my uncle for awhile, he's currently helping me do repairs and jailbreak -_-" So I'm currently using his spare one, 1g, 32GB though. But there ain't any games I like inside -.- And all the songs are weird. NGAHHHH I MISS MY BABY! =x

Comments