Videos! (:

They're HILARIOUS AND AWESOMELY COOL! ((:

Love the way you lie (mashup) by Sam Tsui



King of Anything by Sam Tsui



Don't want an ending by Sam Tsui



JS's Let's warm up!



Bubblegum song by JS (Janice & Sonia)



Family guy - cool whip



Family guy - Bird is the word!



I'm not exactly sure why it's really funny, but I'm pretty sure it's fully retardeddd!!!!!!!

This is the ultimate. I totally love this!



Reminds me of the annoying orange.. somewhat. haha!
My sis was telling me about these funny videos. Sure did cheer me up! (:

AND I LOVE THE BUBBLEGUM SONG! POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP .... POP! :DD

Do spread the word!! :DD

Kay, I know that was supposed to be the last video, but I couldn't help it. I watched another video and well, I felt it CLOSELY RELATED TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF US :D

Comments