Report on yesterday's & today's happening(s)

Funny! but awesomely cool! :D

Went to singapore conference hall for the practice/rehearsal with my dad and guof! :D Great supporters!! (: Hmm .. the atmosphere was.. it was just really quiet and just one small "plucking" of the string is amplified throughout the ENTIRE HALL. It was really cool. Too bad I only had a little time (30min) to practice. I managed to play all three songs though the third one "huan xiang qu" was not completed ): I think if I played all consecutively with three different guzhengs and not waste time tuning, I think I'd be done in about 20~25 minutes or so )): Gotta work on playing fast next time! (if there is a next time. i mean, competitin practice day ..)

When I came back, all i wanted to do was relax and sleep! the day before yesterday was intensice practice of 6 hours and yesterday had the mini perf. thingy. WHOO! I'm tired. haha =x I do have to sound relaxed.. well, I just don't wanna end up being all tense on the day itself, so I'm trying to make myself feel a little comfortable before the competition day. I know, being too relax can make one really tensed up inside.. No worries! (: I'm all all right about this whole thing - so far. HAHA! Well, that's cos I have someone up there to look after me (:

Hmmm .. I remember writing another poem about that.. lemme look through my files ..

".. & the trees hushed
Don't cry, my love
For we will & shall find comfort
In the one up above .."

It's really short and all.. I can't remember when I wrote it or for whatever reason. But I really think my poems written in the past are giving me some support and backbone that I'd probably lost along the way........ haha! oh well! Praise be to God! (:

That reminds me, I'm really looking forward to complete my new song!!! So excited! Hmmm.. But I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. So far got some tunes of the verses inside my head.. chorus' tune/melody and lyrics have been confirmed. I don't think I've confirmed the title yet though -.-" Hmmm.. I also have other people to thank!

YE!!!!!! :D

I think after I wrote "King of Peace", I felt a sense of accomplishment and achievement and I felt that God was telling me it was a mark of a new beginning and I believed it. I'd seen many started to talk to me more and to God be the glory! (: I've also gain much confidence in writing the second song after having many encouragements by them..

I used to complain .. about my family.. how unfair life was.. But when someone said that when we're suffering now, it just means that God has an even better plan for us in the future. And I'm gonna keep believing in that. For from a broken life to a heart mended and made whole and new, broken family to one that people admire & envy, from anti-social to more sociable ... & many many more. Just that I think I forgot :x gahh.. you guys know how forgetful I am ._.

Back! from guzheng lesson (:
I've officially become a feng zi! :DD Oh well, all the efforts DO pay off. Thanks guys! Hope you don't get mad at me for neglecting you. Well.. I guess you've got to prepare for more of that cos .. the competition date is nearing! but thank goodness, that song isn't the prelim round song. It's the final one. so IF i do get into the finals, yeah .. cut off from the world.

lao shi kept laughing at me cos my face went red -.- I mean, the "huan xiang qu" erm.. song, um.. i played it kinda fast and she said she saw that I got tou ru!! YAY!! i felt GREAT after playing the song! (: Yupp! on the right track then (: But it's really really tiring. My timing was 8min 44sec without the last part/section which usually drags out to at most 40 secs approx. So my timing's about the same as the other people whom I've watched, played on youku.com & t... t somthing . com.

Hmm.. a disappointment is that my playing isn't accurate still, so .. I gotta keep practising! practising! practising! ((: She's still pushing me though. T-T 老师!! 不可以了!! 得一下我真的变成风姿怎么办?!??!?!?!!!!! haiis.. then my head laoshi will just say everything which will then also sum up to, JIN RU ZHUANG TAI!!! ... okayokayokayokay ._."

Hmmm .. had a great time at my grandmother's house (mom's side). HAHA! taught my ah ma how to SMS(: While I was doing so, I was reminded of the advert. about family piety i think. something something shows.. "..the next generation learns.." or something. and it brought me to the thought about my ah ma teaching me all kinds of chinese characters (iHATEDCHINESETOTHECORETHEN.nownotsobad,butstilldon'tlike!(:) ..

It was like, last time she taught me.. and now I'm teaching her all this easy-to-us techno stuff.. hahs. my eyes was just welled up with tears, ready to fall, but I decided to hold back. I've never felt so happy with my grandmother before. It was always her calling home and I'll "mm..ahh...orh..." In a very very sian tone. I think she didn't mind. But now when I think back, WHAT THE HECK WAS I SAYING! It's like, whenever I call to remind her that I'm gonna go to her house to eat, every thursday, after my guzheng lesson, like whenever I call her, she'll go with the sian tone, "hello?" in her funny voice cos she normally speaks mandarin. And right at the moment when I said, "mama!.." Then her voice brightens up and go, "ah?"

I think I'm getting very much closer to her and well, basically just my mom's side; my grandmother, grandfather, aunt who stays right next door and welll..... okay my uncle. a little bit. but I seldom see him though. heh :\ But I think out of all of them, I think I really really really like my grandmother A LOT. Like, she's like my second or third mom. I mean, the first is my mom, second or third was.. well, my maid since she took care of me since i was 2 till I was sec 1 before she had to leave immediately due to the news received that her mom was ill. I really really missed her. She's like THE nicest maid. HONESTLY!!!(: Hmmmm ... and well, I can't put my ah ma 2nd or 3rd cos.. well ........ I don't know, I just found out I'd been close with her? :\

This saturday im gonna have recording ): I think I've build up my confidence for my final round songs, but not the prelim round one yet -.- odd, but yes, true enough. that's how it is. Oh well, putting everything else aside, AVALON HIGH MOVIE IS UP ON YOUTUBE BABY! YEAHHHH!!! GO MEG CABOT!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD

Comments