GWAHHHAHAHA!

News this morning.

YOSHHHHH! I'm done with the 1000-piece anime puzzle of vampire knight! ((: Would take a picture once I frame it up .. Have yet to buy the frame -.-" Hmmm .. actually wanted to get the one with all the guys. haha! x3 They're really really shuai! But then again, the graphics weren't that sharp - not as sharp as this I guess - so I decided to choose this one instead. Anyways, Yuuki's still sort of the main character right.. so being the biggest person in the picture should be fine ...... okay, what the heck am I talking? -.-

Hmmm .. Days have been quite fruitful and it would seem that I'm opened to more surprises! (: Thank God these are happening, otherwise I think I'd still be the doll sitting on the already-collecting-dust shelves.

Because of some technical problem/error, guof can't take out the disk and I can't listen to my recording ):): Hmmm.. Anyhow, my recording today (supposedly at 7pm) is postponed to tomorrow at 6pm. Great. can't go for jap lesson aagain! )):

Sighs. sobbs. I gotta study the textbook again and probably just do with my notes for now :\

Alrights, im gonna watch K-On! (: 1st episode. MUAHAHHA! And BOOHOO on the latest ep of bleach > 298. filler episode. -.- pekchek...............

-brb-

back! HAHA! Today's guzheng lesson I was taught FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ... Yeah, you know those performers? They put on "strange" facial expressions to fit the mood of the song and at the same time, carry out the mood of it. Sort of an "enhancement" part. I tried doing that today. She - my teach. - totally laughed THROUGHOUT.

,,,
(._.)
(><)
^^

Really fun and all. Had to call the scary teach. today and mwoooh!!! Saturday's lesson postponed to tomorrow 7pm. T-T Sian ....

,,,
*(T-T)*
( )
^^

Comments