452th post

Couldn't come up with a better heading :\

HEYY!! I've started on the third page of raindrops! (:
So far figured out most of the right hand parts, now the left and the fitting in .... hmmm...

I practically just slacked most of the day but oh wells.. at least I watched one piece! :D I stopped at ep 44 and it was about the ending of the vicious battle between luffy and shark cum human guy. Hmmmm .. the ending was really sweet. like, really really sweet (:

Yupp.. it's about time I leave - for jap class, I mean. It starts at 6.30pm and it's already ... 5.47pm DD; BUT I CAN'T BARE TO LEAVE!! I WANNA WATCH MORE :\ And besides, dango song is making me feel all homey and not wanting to leave the house =x okay, i know I'm not making any sense. but oh well, can't help it.

Talking about dango.. I haven't actually tasted one before! O.O

LOOKS YUMMY ;P

Comments