Jibbits!

Jibbits!

Guzheng prac and rehearsal didn't go very well. I hated the guzheng. Well, I mean, I didn't know until I played it. The strings were old, it was as if it was gonna break anytime. The first time I video-ed, I didn't do well at all. I know. It was because of the guzheng combine with some leftover nervousness in me. But at the second try, it was MUCH MUCH better because I changed 4 of the high notes strings - cos I was given more time to practice, so in the meantime I changed the strings. Thank goodness.

I was still partially disappointed. Yesterday during the lesson with my lao shi, I had done so well, even though there were still little gaps of improvement to fill. However, instead of improving, my standard deteoriated. What a disappointment! Sighs. But anyways, I'll do my best, that's all that matters now. Tomorrow, Ming Fang will be competing at Singapore Conference Hall at 2pm. Guof and I will go down to support!! ^^ Furthermore, feel the atmosphere, and imagine ourselves up there during our competition day this friday. Gosh, I'm so nervous!!

Oh well, waiting for 11pm to come. maybe will watch K-On awhile then TV: CSI's up! (:

Comments