:j

:j

That's a smiley face btw.

Hmm.. had "cell" outing just now. so sorry for the last min arrangments though :\ Oh well, at least some turned up :D Had an extremely embarrassing moment about the ice-cream on the floor? Did people stare? :\ uh-oh. ngeh. but I didn't really take note .. :\

Hmm .. well, don't know why but I feel extremely tired. It was only like .. about less than 3 hours before I stepped out of my house and I started yawning -.- And right now, my eyelids are just.. so .. heavy ... =.=

Plan to watch bleach again though. I didn't get to watch till 290 the other time :\ Was busy doing other stuff. can't remember .. again. But I DID remember that.. um .. i stopped at .. um .. I think ...... 288? And currently am gonna watch 289! :D mmmmm ... - *checks* - yupp! okay. set. I shall watch two episodes today ..? :\

Heh. wanted to post something really emo. but I shan't pull down the atmosphere. don't wanna pour the water into the fire, yeaa?

Comments