Cloudy days

Cloudy days

In this quiet area
the winds travel in all directions,
Blow away dried leaves,

collected on the ground ..

How convenient is your work,
With that speed of movement
What art you create

With those graceful twirls you make
with those leaves
as they fly about

But ..

Look at the mess you've made
you blew, swiped, brushed,
all over the place


The mess you've created
The problem you've now multiplied;
more complicated now
and they won't disappear
From the face of the Earth

Until someone, like yourself,
clears the old leaves
by yourself.


~~~


This morning I think it rained and my synus acted up again.
Physics lesson was really boring. I couldn't take it. My row - again - was thinking of what lessons to pon. I went home after math, which was after physics. I mean, physics > break > math > break. Yeah, during the second break. Was so tired. I'm starting to hate school now. I don't know why, it's really .. well, not much of a reason except the fact that they HAD to bring forward the common tests and exams JUST because of post-examination activites? Excuse me?? And what's next? Oh right, extra lessons to cover up the syllabus for this year - not to mention, teaching sec 4 topics as well. I don't feel like I'm sec 3, neither do I feel prepared to be a sec 4 stud. I have totally gone to lalaland. Thing is, when I'm focused on doing one thing, I really don't wanna do the other. As so, when I'm focused on having what you call FUN, I really don't want to study. Otherwise, I'll hate it. Though it's for a short period of time. I fear I may hate it when studying this chapter for o lvls next year.

I slept in the afternoon/evening for nearly 2 hours before reg. called for help. I came to her rescue after waking up having only 20 minutes to get myself ready before meeting her at serangoon mrt. We headed for ps and pei her to buy her necessities .. It wasn't much, but I think it was kinda fun walking all about in daiso. I was actually surprised the renovated - it's very very much less crowded and pathways have been widened. Bought P.Osh brownie back, cost me $3. Temptation totally ruled over me ..

Ngeh. still have not touched it yet though. Plan to eat it with my mom or sis. Or when I'm in super low spirits. I guess I'm quiet in low spirits today, but I clearly tell it's the weather -.-

Oh well, nothing much to say. Tomorrow's my 8 to 8 day. sigh.

Comments