WRRRIIAAAOOOO!!!

*Moans*

sobsobs.

I couldn't sleep any longer. I woke up at 10am+, auto - even though i set my alarm to 11.10am. And guess what? Right at the next moment, I received a phone call from my teach, saying that there'd be guzheng lesson TONIGHT at 7pm. oh dear. and I gotta bring my thumbdrive and camera along with me. Sighs. What a way to start my day. all gloomy -.-

Hmph! Nevertheless, I've decided to enjoy till 3pm before practicing - before guzheng lesson at 7pm - and so, I decided to watch K-On! (: Following up: One Piece! yeah! I've started watching it again. I like the feeling when I watch it. Always boosts my confidence somehow (:

Alrights. I'd better get going~

-Sighs-

I typed a bunch of crap here just now, but I'm too fed up to type it all out again because my laptop didn't copy what I typed just now. Or rather, SAVE TOO. So I'm just gonna say, I recorded two times. And well, since I can't upload it on blogger, I'll be uploading it on my tumblr! (: YAY!! It has finally become EXTREMELY useful! :DD

Comments