Wore green contacts today

YAWNZZ..

Wore specs to church today and changed to green contacts. Paul was the speaker and was talking about evolution.. And all I remembered was about the difference between microevolution and macroevolution and that micro and true, macro isn't and so on and so forth ..

Slacked most of the time after YE and before I knew it, the clock struck 6 o'clock.. Then went for dinner with church members. Sighhs. It seems like everytime I come, like almost no fun one :\

Oh wells. I think I just forgot to take my specs out of my mom's car... I mean, I left it there.... oh man. hope my mom rememebers to bring it back tomorrow or on tuesday i'd be DEAD for being seen wearing green contacts to school. sure detention lah. or warning. or something ..

Anyways, currently listening to regina moaning about not being able to find her shirt for camp tomorrow ... yadayadayadayaddaaahh ... oh yah!! I'm so addicted to her phone now!! crazy. HAHA!!

Comments