up-boogey

GUYSGUYS!! CHILL!! Take a chill pill!!

Want the red or blue one?

You guys are really overreacting.. did you not see the last part of the post? -.- I was just merely emotional.. And I guess - which is kind of OBVIOUS - my emotions took over me. I'm really thankful for all your advices and I will use them someday when I need to, write now .. sighs. Okay, one simple conclusion: When I get emo, everything's exaggerated. Maybe some are, some aren't. But I guess I just want to vent my anger out. That's why I said not to take it too seriously =.="

~

Woke up early in the morn' at 6am today. Went to sentosa with mom, sis and orlie ^o^
Guess what? Orlie can finally swim!! Though she was really traumatized by the fact that she IS swimming in the sea - to the extent that she didn't even know she was swimming further & deeper in the sea. My mom was so afraid she might drown or something. But then again, dogs are natural swimmers, so no worries(:

Now you might be asking me, if she was swimming further and deeper, how could I tell she was traumatized? The three of us were calling out for her and she didn't dare to move her head. she just swam straight til my sis got hold of her and she ran allllll the way back to where we left our stuff (:

Later on went to kovan where my parents bought lunch at xin wang to eat in my grandmother's house. Meanwhile, my sis and I competes in the henhouse game(: Haiis. my highest score is still 65 or 67 secs .. Anyways, after eating lunch, we went home. Dad left for work, everyone slept except me. I was just afraid I might not be able to sleep tonight -.- AND SO .. I stayed awake, watched anime :DD Maid Sama and Angel Beats - both - episode 11 came out today!! And I was desperately loading and watching it till my mom came into my room, silently and stood behind me and when I turned my chair, I got a shock cos she gave me the big big eyes with her eyeballs a little red. Hahs. must've just woken up from her sleep - her hair was still a little messy though :\

Afterwards my mom and I went to chinatown to exchange money $$. Then went to OG to get some stuff for the camp then headed home. currently eating guava with orlie begging to get some again -.- haiis... Oh well, better end today's post. Gotta rush off to see someone's blog now :O

Comments