bored

Just wait for it .... wait for it .... AND ....... POP GOES THE WEASEL!

Yesterday had spasm with words. people laughed. hah, that's all that matters anyway(:
Spoke with my teach who didn't laugh at all :\ Got nervous and spasm reacted again..
In chinese, 2-4, is liang dian dao si dian. But of all things, I said ER dian dao si dian.

*CLAPS*

Today went for keyboard session. On my journey to church and back home (in mrt) was just.. I don't know, I was listening to classical music while hearing people talking real loud in the train and the sound of the train moving... I HAD to seriously handle all that - AND read my book. OH jeez, headache. seriously.

Came home and had an assumptous meal of my mom's delicious home-cooked food (:
Gahh~ Nothing tastes better than home-cooked food, especially when it's my mom's :DD
I've got to admit, great cooking runs in the family. My grandmother, then my mom, and me. Sadly, my sis .. and my dad .. *looks to the floor and SIGHs* ..

HAHA!! Enough of that, well, had a heck of fun today trying to figure out the chords and stuff. the keys were really cool. And well, you now what? Hui Juan and I were to go home and practice some rhythmic chord, for the independence of our left hand. We could actually do it. But seems that the problem lies elsewhere, we've yet to find and .. resolve. Oh gosh. we were suppose to remember it, but um.. I already forgot -_- amnesia, I guess?

Comments