Back to School

Snooze!

School was kinda okay on the first day though I didn't quite enjoy it as much. But I guess it's just cos I'm immune to the way the system works. Besides, kinda relaxed I didn't do some of my homework... haha =x But it's really cos I didn't know how to!! And lit? not very sure -.-

Really thank God for answering my prayers and well, got to see the smile on her face again (:
It's been a really long time since I've seen it. And well, yeah, I've been reflecting lately and I guess it's just that we're both at fault. And yeah, it's for me to keep a secret and all of you to keep guessing (:

Hmm.. chem lesson was a bit boring though. Partner & I nearly fell asleep listening to his DETAILED DETAILED explanation -.-" Despite his hard efforts, I probably forgot some of it already due to my visit to lala land when I got home ....... But I guess if I do a little revision and take quick glances of it here and there, I guess it should be fine :\

YAY!! And I finally got to eat my jap food!! WOOHOOO!!! awesome-ness! :DD

Anyways, im bored.

..
..
..

bye. LOL .

Comments