Great plus a lil' negativity

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!! (:

Love ya dad (:

p.s. many other little stuff happened, but I guess that's just for me to keep and for you to find out. 'Cos I'm really tired and .. just don't have the mood to type it out, alright.

Today I found out that my dad's really cool. as commented by edgal. Was at steph's house and had a great time. Learnt about many YE-ians' characters just from that day. Hmm.. I began to see how great my dad is, and how VISIBLE i am. Like, I was about to go home from steph's house, then regina, hui hui, edgal and I were like, thinking of what bus to take. Then we were talking to max about it. And so on and so forth. Then my dad called. I answered. Then he said he'd pick me up.

After everyone decided to leave, one by one, shaunald's mom, sherill's mom/dad, max's dad asked me how I was gonna go home.. Then I felt like whoa.. why suddenly like, ask me.. Then I felt happy that they asked. I know I know, it's weird. For sure, it's weird. Even I thought so, HOW COULD I BE HAPPY WITH THEM JUST ASKING ME THAT, yeah? But I still did. And I guess what you're about to hear is just the best thing a dad would ever say about a daughter.

After sending Regina and Edgal back home, [ hui hui went back earlier ] my dad was talking to me. Saying that my mom said I only thought of myself, she was busy and still asked her to fetch me and some friends. Then I felt guilty. 'Cos at that point of time, I really was blinded by all the fun and stuff. I didn't put my parents' convenience first. My mom needed to work tomorrow, I have to be considerate and let her finish up her work before she sleeps. My dad? he LOVES soccer. Yet, he sacrificed his time watching it to fetch me and my friends. I know it may sound stupid kay, but it really means a lot to me. Furthermore, after what my mom said, my dad replied, "Haha, but she's still our daughter!"

I kept quiet.

Comments