WHOOPEE!!

Sentosa-sa-sa!!(:

Went to sentosa today with my grandparents & mom.
Mom was really excited to take the monorail there :O
Oh wells, I guess it's her first time >.<

Hmms .... Went to coffee bean to enjoy ourselves awhile (:
I ordered the caramel latte <3 super duper nice (:
Althought I'm not quite sure how is it different from the iced mocha .......... except for the price.
The caramel latte' more ex though :\

Visited our cousins in the Festive hotel. room numer 745 & 746.
GAHAHHA!! Joel's smile makes him looks soooooo cuute!!! :D He should seriously smile often. The baby cheeks are soft and bouncy and.. GAHHH!! he's just really small and tiny and really really really really cuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

And the best part was, THERE WAS HBO AND KBS WORLD!! :D YIPPEEE!!!
I could stay till like, 8? Just to watch both (: HBO's movies first, then 6.50-8pm, THREE BROTHERS!! MUAHAGAHGAHGAGAHGAHHHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Afterwards, we went back to vivo.. waited for the train .. and the queue was super uperrr long.. But .. movement was kinda fast though O.o

Hmm .. ate salmon bento at the kopitiam in vivo ^^ was super full. But my ah ma still bought omelette with er.. raw oyster?? and hokkien mee .. Mans.. and made mom and I eat it -.- It's like, eating our own meals were seriously SERIOUSLY enough. N yet, she has to force food down into us T-T

Hehs . After our dinner, we left vivo and took the train back (:
It was very very crowded. And so, I got "separated" from my mom and grandparents . and I stood alone, in the midst of the bigbig crowd ):
Did I mention I was kinda claustrophobic? Well . I certainly felt that it activated as soon as I was being squashed -.-

Later on after outram park and dohby ghaut stations, I managed to edge my way through the crowd to where they were SEATED. And I leaned on the glass beside my ah ma - she was sitting on the reserved seat next to my mom and grandfather .. Then I looked down to fish out my phone from my bag. and when I lifted up my head I hit the STUPID THINGY that dunno what intercom thingy!!! And the people beside me stared cos it was a prrrreeetty loud hit -.-" how embarrassing .......

And well, I'm home now. Gonna watch my mom blow the cake! cya(:

oh, and,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! :DD

Comments