more or less a tiring day I guess

My fingers hurt ):

It's been a long time since I played the guitar. Apparently, today, during preparations for sec 4 farewell this friday, I needed to play with guof! :O

But I really enjoyed today's prac though, despite the weariness - and about the fact that my fingers SERIOUSLY HURT from playing the acoustic guitar -.-"

HAHA! today super epic. After taking my lunch and heading for school, the ENGLISH people wanted to do something. And so we decided on a song! And we picked "Your Call" by Second Serenade. Sian Ling and Boa Ying are doing the vocals, guof and I are playing the guitar - she's plucking, I'm strumming. And... well, dawn? I'm not sure if she wanted to play the keyboard > chords . But I'm not sure. But during today's prac, she sang. So.. yupp. I guess she joined the vocals? :\

But ANYWAYS. before that, after deciding to do a song, guof suggested my house to be open cos I guess my house is the only house that has guitar and keyboard .. But no mike - sorry! HAHA! And so we headed on to the coffeeshop to buy lunch. Then to my house. going in the lift .......

OOPS!

I forgot to bring my key -.-
MY SIS!! better call better call!!
Then I remembered.

..
..

She went out EARLY in the morning and instructed me to feed orlie before I leave ..

And my dad's gone to work about an hour ago. I mean, about 12 plus ..
So ... well, I had no choice. I cabed all the way back to school. AND HOPING THAT KEELY OR FRIEND COULD HELP TO BRING DOWN MY BAG .. keel decided not to help me and kiap the phone -.-" OH wells .. can't help it. they gotta finish soon cos sec 1s are having lessons at 2pm xD

But still, it was super epic. HAHA!!

Later on had "tuition" with Ben and Regina. Ate dinner at long john silver's (:
Brought back many memories :D
Then headed to bishan library to spam holiday homework -.-
Apparently I could only finish up one full e math paper and a few a math questions. Gah. A math. goodness. I did a math when we were back at long john silver's [ cos regina came much later, then we did the homework first .. and so she was extremely hungry. then, decided to head back to long john silver's as she ate to her stomach's content :O haha.. ] And it was getting kinda late. Then my mind began to switch off and I forgot how to solve cubic equations!! GAHHH!!!!!! ._.

fed up.

Laying on my bed
Eyes fixed on empty walls
Stayed wide open till it turned red
Thinking about how you've treated me so far ..

Comments