Back from Camp

Tired and exhausted but happy :DD

Had fruitful daySS I guess. Even though I really didn't enjoy the second day there. It was when the kids went to explore the circle line and stuff, running from checkpoint to checkpoint. I was super tired that day cos the previous night I only slept for 3 hours and I was... super tired. Mood was cranky and this little boy - whom i shall not curse on this blog and forever outside since i can't do so and I just ran out of energy again, like battery low - this ARROGANT little boy. obnoxious. utterly rubbish. Just slammed me in the face with superior words, thinking as if he knows best. im guessing he's barely p2 even though I know he looks much older than that.

Had my contacts on full time. only times I didn't wear it was when I was bathing and when I was asleep or about to. Even now, at home, I stil have not taken it out yet. And I'm guessing regina's gonna kill me again because I'm making her wait for me to go kovan with her later to get someone's present :\

Anyways, happy birthday marcus (:

-sighs-
i hate this. whoever that told. whoever that said yes. but then again, I'll forgive him despite what he did.

Comments