Run Baby Run

GREEN CONTACTS!! :DD

Oh man!! I got it today.

Went to peace center today. Apparently, had trouble getting out of ps. HAHA.

Later on, poor zoey had to rush and rush and rush and rush.. Then meet blogshop person, get her wallet and so on.. came back and watched 7pm show and now watching 9pm show. haha, later coming back on to post more stuff :D

HERE'S A PIC OF THE GREEN CONTACTS!! :O They look really gross and artificial when it's on its own :\ [ like, taken out and being put into the solution ..... haha ]

I think this is clearer.. oh man. at least it's not so obvious and scary like some alien.. =x

This is just to show you how clean my table is from last time. too bad I didn't take the previous one......

Oh wells. yupp. gotta be more hardworking to clear it all!! >:D
And I'm gonna go school tomorrow, guess what? TO RETURN REPORT BOOK. and collect my chinese book [ needed to do holiday homework ] sighs. I paid $4.50 for that book, to do my homework. right, I paid for my homework. nono, I wasn't PAID to do it, I PAID for it.

Anyways, better go off now. Afraid that volcano might erupt. Ahhaha (:

Comments