Fly up high and away

GWAHHH!!! T-T

And here I thought I could avoid clearing my table ..

My dad was nagging at me fore too long and well, fine. I'm so gonna pack it -_- or rather, clear it ._.

three huge piles and some rubbish on the table. Somehow I always keep thinking that the laptop, with the wires all around it, making my table messier, IS the main cause of it, but then again, it isn't. it's those THREE HUGE PILES of dunno what dunno what. and .... OOHHHH!! I found my mekong river article!!!

ya see -.-

Anyways, SOMEONE said whatever that I blogged was and had always been about negative stuff, TRUE ANOT? Haiis. true or not, doesn't really matter lahh.. The fact that I'm posting only the negative is letting people think that I always think negatively - which is NOT TRUE. I mean, you guys know it isn't, yeh?

And so, here I am, trying to write about the good stuff. Oh yeah, some might be wondering yeah, you know, always seeing me happy and at the very day when they get home and read my blog post, it's all negative. LOL . well, mostly cos maybe that negative stuff were after the "happy part". or maybe like, I don't know, some of you might see me so happy, then why my blog always all emo stuff. AHHAHA .. well, it's just cos when I'm too happy, I have no time to blog. And when I'm sad, I don't wanna do anything, I'm FREE. So I blog. LOL. that's how it all actually came about. well, part of it I guess.. But I'm really trying to stay positive as much as possible so as to avoid some awkwardness between conversations with my peeps, yeh? ;)

Anyways, shall not keep blogging .. later not enough time to clear before I have to leave for cca at 4.. and well, BEFORE MY DAD COMES BACK AND START NAGGING AGAIN :\

CYA'LL PEEPS.

Comments