Play it, baby! (:

Rehearsal & homework day :O

"It's when I'm kissin' you my senses come alive .."

It's from the song, "Kissin' U" by Miranda.
Yeah. pretty random . But anyways ..........

Today procrastinated .. Refused to get out of bed =x
From planning to wake up at 11? i think? To .. hmm .. 12.40? :\
GAHH . Anyways, woke up and cooked udon! :D Yes, it's instant -.-
Guof came shortly after and watched me eat my lunch before starting rehearsal for sec 4 farewell item > Your Call by secondHAND serenade [ correct? ] (:

Ah Bao came about minutes minutes after we started practicing . Guof showed me the ppt slides for the sec 4 farewell thingy - along with the song. Aw man .. And I threw in some ideas to end it off :D HAHA! We're so AWESOME TTM~

About 3.40pm, guof had to leave and so, ah bao left with her . Right when I was about to send them to the door, reg called -.- Asked me if I could go church to study with her . After asking my mom, I quickly rushed out of home . Right after I changed, hanged the clothes and changed orlie's newspaper .. she peed .. yuppyupp!!

Brought along lit, geog, physics and a math to do. I was kinda late. 'Cos I didn't kinda fit the whole housechores thingy into my schedule . But oh well - at least I won't get scolded for it :P
Rushed down to queenstown > church . On my way to church, met ian, joshua, isaac and some other people . not sure if i saw wei xuan, reg .. Hmm .. OH yeah . and had a short interrogation by steph as to what and why I was going to church for O.o

Later on when I was about to walk to the yellow door [ door before the door to the staircase ], there awaited the love of my life . not . regina was just sitting there, waiting for me .. HAHA!! Then we went upstairs to do homework. She completed her geog already . Brought her laptop, took about don't know HOW LONG just to get a connection from the room we were in .. room 3 . Haiis . & today - I seriously think it's just me 'cos - I see SO MANY threes everywhere . Like in-between conversations with reg, people wearing shirts with the number three on the back of their shirts .. actually only saw one . i think . But mostly it's the conversation one ..

Anyways .. Later on I realised that smart reg only brought her geog homework to do, which she completed shortly after I tried to do my a math questions but gave up doing and went for dinner and decided to continue it when i have a genius around to help me -.-"

Finally got to eat my grilled fish after quite some time :O Enjoyed it with my teh-bing! :DD
Apparently i TRIED to enjoy it to the fullest but this WOMAN here, keep provoking me to quickly finish up my drink and soup -.- soup was hot. drink was cold. sure lao du zi T-T But I didn't. yay! haha =x

Went back to church to start on my geog . Didn't have time to start on lit or physics cos it was about 8? I guess. And I think i'd probably take up some time to do geography :\ And so .. sighs. While I was doing geog, this WOMAN here was busy using her laptop -.-" But I guess finishing geog made me satisfied enough and I guess, also gave me hope to complete the rest of my homework! :D except for chinese and ss though ... -.-

Oh wells . currently doing physics now . Have to do three topics. done with the first . The third, well, left a few more questions . currently doing the second one on kinematics [ the third one I kinda did it before my common test, so yupp. left some blanks cos .. well, I didn't learn it at that time yet .. But I think I'm still confused about work done and stuff. But nvm, I brought back my life saviour! MY PHYSICS TEXTBOOK! :DD ]

Alright, better get it done quickly, I gotta go for SL tomorrow morning > meeting peeps at 10am at school bus stop DD; Siann .. hate sl .

Comments