Killing machine

I found my soulmate today :O

Yeah. I meant that literally.

Today woke up to practice guzheng then rushed out for guzheng 12-4. As like always, I've been really afraid to go for the first two hours 'cos that's fen zu (we practice in our own groups). That is, I feel a sense of HUGE pressure and responsibility to lead my group for the next two hours which is for he zou (whereby all the three groups play together). But I don't know why, I aways loved he zou and disliked fen zu :\ Doesn't make sense. If I'm not looking forward to fen zu, what more he zou? But for me, I like it the other way round. which is... not logically correct if I think it through.

Oh wells, had a really tiring day cos I practically poured my lunch into my mouth and swallowed it down - in less than 3 minutes. That's how crazy I was rushing out -_- But anyways, I know some of you may be like - oh... wth.. I can do better than that, like, less than a minute PLEASE.

But seriously, in this case, I wouldn't even wanna BOTHER competiting! I had to starve till 7! 'Cos 5-7 I had guzheng lesson at ARTS ): So hungry.. And I was in air-con room most of the time.. Then I got hungry reallllll quick..

Oh wells. Later had lesson at Artstratosphere - ARTS for short (in case some of you were wondering) . My teach made me play with the stupid metronum (is this how you spell it?) throughout almost the ENTIRE lesson. I guess it's still tick-tocking in my head. Sighs. my new soulmate. Like - seriously. I think I'm gonna have to keep using that till I keep my beat steady -.-"

Anyways... I'm starving ):
STILL starving. Yepp.. At least on my way back home I bought my yan yan stick thingy with the chocolate dip one ^o^ My childhood treat. gosh. okay I sound like some DOG. LOL. nono, I mean, favourite childhood titbit? :O

Oh wells, I'm lovin' today despite of the the weariness (:

Glory be to God who gave me strength today! :DD

Comments