continuation

TIRED but alright :DD

Dead tired..

Went to school for cca and on my way there, freakin' blisters killed me. Walked super awkwardly, like marching quickly or something -.-" Reached the bus stop then all of a sudden, smurf just BOO-ed me and I fell for it -_-" Later boarded bus 53 and whaddya know? I saw nat! :O NATHANIEL GHUI FROM MY CHURCH, FROM MY CELL. Weird .. it's like, someone from the west come to the east.. north east, actually.

CCA was super.. sighs. I really felt like breaking down. but lucky I didn't .. ._.
Heck.. it's over :DD

Reached home @ about 7? Watched 7pm show :D Jie was cutting apple. And so, I cooked rice. haha! no logic. I know. ANYways, pour rice, wash, pour, press button on rice cooker, watch show with sis.

...
...
...
...

Walked over to the rice cooker 30 minutes later, looked at status only to find out?

I didn't turn on the freakin' switch of the rice cooker -.-"

Currently watching channel 8 >> don't forget the lyrics xD participants are very.. eh-hem. entertaining. AHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHA!!! xD

Comments