Everyone's emo

C'mon guys, cheer up!(:

Even I had my moments nowadays. [man, am I hungry] But then again, look to God for comfort(:
I felt his presence with me during church camp.

Oh yeah, I was quite unhappy about something during camp and I decided to take a walk downstairs - outside - to freshen up a bit while they stayed upstairs in the room. I took quite a long time walking down and up - practically one big round around the waterfall thingy.. And I sang my heart out. I went down to the pool and sat at the entrance steps to the pool and reflected and just kept singing and singing and just thought of God accompanying me, right beside me while I just keep singing and singing. I don't know, but somehow at that point of time, every word that I sang came out so true and deep down from my heart and the scariest part is - most of it rhymed.

I experienced God's presence - somewhat. I was calmed down immediately after I thought of Him and just sang my heart out. I was also pretty sure there was no one else outside so I was free to let it all out. And then I felt chilly. A sense of loneliness. But I remembered that God is walking beside me, there to guide me and give me a sense of security. And so I believed & trusted Him.

Everything went smoothly later on. Till something came up and I was quite disappointed at myself for not knowing better. Even though they didn't blame us, I still felt I was mostly to blame. I'm the eldest. I should've known better. Stupid me.

Enough said, I enjoyed myself today - I guess. Had dinner with Regina, Hui Hui, Clara & Saul. Had an enjoyable time together. Played some games. intended to go church to study and do my homework. But later on - after I brought my homework - regina told me they weren't going church anymore. And I was like... wth -.- brought it for nth.. Anyways, after dinner at some coffeeshop, my head start to ache really bad. I didn't know what's causing it, but I tried to put up with it cos we were playing SSM. And I guess it wouldn't hurt to join in, yeh?

But my headache persisted too this very moment. And well, of course, I had to go home. But actually I wanted to stay longer but my mom wouldn't let me ): goodbye to my apple pie ):
Haha, yepp... wanted to head for macs... but after I called my mom.. my mom wanted me to get home by 10.. But in the end, I was kinda late. hahs. she didn't mind. at least it wasn't intentional. I just didn't know how long I took to reach home that's all. I think I took about 50 minutes in total, including walking time :\

Oh wells. I had a great time guys, thanks(:

~

Hmm .. I feel that it's those times when I experience bad times I truly feel the presence of God around me. And the after effect is that my faith grows stronger in Him. So I guess having some bad times isn't that bad yeah? If the cause of God that I'm hurt, I learn something. If it is, rejoice! For I'm suffering with Christ(:

Well, I guess being positive does feel great! (:
I really don't want to change. I'm sorry. But if you still wanna stay this way, you gotta accept this flaw of mine (:

btw, thanks for the talk nick, appreciated it (:

Cheers to be more open and friendly to everyone! :DD

Comments