Worn-out.

When I asked for the truth
And I look into your eyes
You tried to end my ruth,
But I know they're nothing but a pack of lies.

Sighs. had to run 2.4km again which means to run 16 rounds around the assembly area.. I ran about 13 ..? I had to stop for a few moments cos I think my migraine thingy was acting up again. Sighs. SHOULD'VE BROUGHT MY MEDICINE TODAY!! Well, not exactly my fault..

.. Okay, I guess it is. SORRY LAHH!! People got STM muhhh )):

Had spamming math beginning and end of the day ._.
I think I already have A&E math both mixed up. GAHH! who cares. as long as it's math, I can apply whatever rule/principle - or whatever - that the question asks for, ggnnnahh. can le (:

Felt stupid for the rest of the day. Found out about something, yeah.. About what regina told me on the phone. And so on..

[p.s. Whatever lah kay roo, I really don't care le. Gopher wants Gee then get lah. Like I care. Only that gopher - like the way it acts - just kinda heats me up. I'll just take some honey and cool off, yeah? :)]

Currently drinking my nutri soy drink (:
And it's pouring .. what a good way to suit this whole atmosphere.

The rain pours down,
Like a fountain,
There goes the frown
And smile I've long hidden.

Comments