A tick and a tock,
Goes the clock
Slowly yet swiftly
It striked 1 o'clock.

Gosh. today is so boring. draggy. yet everything seemed to past so fast.

This morning in the car I was thinking of how I actually went through my past. Not that it was a bad past. Or not regarding whether it was memoriable or not. But rather, I just can't seem to believe I actually went through that something - my past - and now, I'm 14+ years old. It's basically a ZOOOOOOOOOOM of time.

Sighs. I couldn't believe I was so young last time, remembered when I first wore a ballet shoe. Loved to wear the "slot-in"shoe, no velcro, no shoelace, just rubber, and slotting in movement. How I got lost, and up til now, I can still remember vividly, what had happened. It's like almost everytime I try to believe and put myself into that situation, trying to bring myself back into time, I somehow ended up lost and mostly jerkin' at least one time because everything was just a SHOCK. OF. MY. LIFE.

Memories. such memories, implanted into my brain..

Goodness gracious! I have no idea what has gotten into me. I've gone all quiet again. And bad headaches comin' up. SOBSOB!! TODAY MY DA YI MA CAME!! And I whole day crying of my stupid headache and cramps --"

Heavy days ahead of me:

Tomorrow: 9am - SL presentation. 2.30-4.30pm - piano lessons {church} . 6-9pm - cell.
Sunday: Church + Dinner with paternal side.
Monday: Helping out in pri school [guzheng], cca afterwards.
Tuesday: Bonding session + CCA
Wednesday: Guzheng solo prac for the upcoming perf. in march.
Thursday & Friday: Helping out in pri school [guzheng]
Saturday: Guzheng recording [for the competition, preparation], 2.30-4.30pm - piano lessons {church}, dunno whether having cell or not..
Sunday: Church + Dinner with paternal side.

Gosh. I see alr uh. I dowan to do my homework alr I tell u. They think we so damn free?! I EVERYDAY LIKE SCHOOL DAY WAKE UP EARLY [just that it's 3 hours later] AND IT STRETCHES TILL LIKE 3PM ALMOST EVERYDAY!! gosh. in fact, I think it's more than that ._.

Anyways, I better get going. otherwise tml cannot concentrate on SL :\

Comments