A REALLY REALLY TIRING DAY - what a title to put for this post +_+

Had the SL presentation this morning @ 9am. Gosh. we were almost late ._.

On my way to school, while I was in the bus, someone called me. Then I picked up.

"Hey, where are you uh?"
"Um.. on the bus..?"
"Are you reaching soon?? .. Like a lot of people haven't come yet leh!!! Why everyone so late??!!"
*Looks at clock: 3.39pm. Meeting time: 3.45pm. Very late meh? :\ *
"Yeah, next bus stop."
"Okokok, I'll meet you at traffic light there ah!!"

I thought this was yanyi's new number. So I recorded it.

When I got down the bus and started to walk to the traffic light, I wanted to call her cos I .. well, didn't see her there. Then I searched.. Eh? Yanyi got new number? she change line meh? hmmm.. must be, otherwise she wouldn't call me right...?? Gosh. I couldn't be MORE wrong about this. I looked over at the traffic light there. I saw Sheryl and Grace [talking on the phone - well, in the end she called me instead] . I got a shock -.-

Upon our arrival, I saw Ms Gan walking around. Each time I turn and just like, within the diameter of glancing pass her, I realised she'll always look back at me ._. Have I done something wrong? I saw a hp in her hand. Well, I actually didn't take notice until she walked into the canteen after I did and said, "Well, girls, no more handphones ah! all within these *yellow tiles!"

*Those yellow tiles were the boundary - of the canteen - of where we could have our handphones on and used. only can use AFTER 2pm . I know I know. sad life. But still, people heck ._. But got guai kia switch off lah~~ Not me ><"

We were kinda rushing 'cos a lot of people still haven't come yet. Then everybody frantic. Then call and call and call. Whoa, then this Jia xuan best. come, with pinafore not ironed, hair messy. yanyi's hair oso messy messy. We all had a great laugh before the presentation xD

After the presentation, amabel and a few others had leadership training. Mr Pang was part of the teacher-in-charge. So he had to leave too. Btw, Mr Pang's our form teach. Then 'cos he was in a hurry and only teachers and the injured - like cannot walk, need to use crutches that kind - were allowed to use the lift. But with his permission and existence there, helped us to get the fastest, most convenient way down :DDD

Went home afterwards. The presentation was very short. Just barely 10 minutes then a "few" questions and and answers. Then can leave le. tsk. Oh wells. Went home and took a nap for one hour =x Planned to wake up 20 minutes later de. but heck care. I set to 1 hour instead after the first alarm rang :\ HAHA!! lazy pig!! Then got up and bathed then went to anchorpoint with mom to eat lunch before sending me to church for the piano lesson thingy ((: Thanks mama!! {:

Later on wanted to meet J, but it was raining ........... =x Then later cancelled out on him right when he just arrived. gosh ._. feel so bad. sighs.

Since the lesson ended @ 4.30pm, waited till 6pm. Samuel and Damia (spell correctly?) were early birds! :OO >> Meanwhile ... 'cos Eunice went for the guitar lesson one.. after my piano lesson, she ask my teach go teach her the guitar one - then I sit there fa dai~~ LOL! nah. I did my chem homework first ((: Then I stoned +_+

Made 3 new friends today ((:
First was my piano teach - Joshua, teaches piano and.. guitar? 21yo. loves jazz.
Second was a girl - whose name I'd forgotten... SORRY!!! =x
Third was guy from chinese cong. Synthesis - Yu Xuan, same as as me. MUAHAHA. and a genius. triple science stud.

Yu Xuan joined our cell for dinner (:
Ate sliced fish u-mian for dinner. Gosh. portion so big. oh wells, worth it. It was nice >> $4.

Then had cell 6-9pm ((:
I love cell!!!!!!!!! :DD Learn't many many new things. And I think God had answered quite a number of questions I wanted to ask Rach but just didn't dare to. Or rather, wanted to, at the end of today's cell. But in the end, had so many people to answer it. In different perspectives, views. THANK GOD :DD

Later mom came with orlie to fetch me home :DD ORLIE!!!! <33333

Then watched my 9pm show, every sat. ELLLA!!! IMMA BIGBIG FAN OF S.H.E.!!!! :DDDD But really don't idolize them till put posters lah =="

Nothing else to add on...... ohoohh!! I'm eating tang yuan now!! :D hmms..should've asked my mom to make the peanut one ................. GAHH!! SESAME NOT MY TASTE-BUD ><"

Comments